Remodel on a Budget with Painted Kitchen Cabinets Using The Pros-Painting
If your kitchen is beginning to show its age, but the current economy has you wondering whether you can afford to spend thousands for new cabinets, consider another choice. Professional painting of your cabinets can revive the joy of the kitchen at a manageable price.
It’s Not a DIY job
The proper preparation steps are not part of the typical homeowner’s skill set. Masking, sanding, cleaning and avoiding dust and spills really require the experience of professionals. The Pros-Painting has been in business for over 35 years.
Painting Cabinets Is an Involved Process
The typical procedure for painting cabinets involves:
- Keeping a detailed list of each door, drawer and cabinet so the reassembly doesn’t present new problems.
- Removing the drawers, doors and even the hinges.
- Proper parts labeling.
- Thorough cleaning of dirt, stains and paint
- Proper sanding to so that the new paint will adhere and flow properly onto the cabinets.
- Priming with the correct primer for your type of cabinets.
- Painting with the proper paint for your cabinet type.